My Girl :

If want to talk about my dream girl, of course I want a perfect girl,hehehe.. Hurm,nice, sexy, talented, good looking, kind, sweet act, beautiful, and the most important thing is she got a women characteristic.

Not only woman but man also want to love. The magic touch that makes all man heart suddenly rise up to catch a wonderful feeling that call LOVE. But for my dream girl she not only got the magic touch but her voices will makes all man hysteric,woahh!! She not only my dream girl but an angel fall from the sky arrow to me,ouch! She is part of my life. She is my dream girl. There are billions of woman in the world, but my heart choose her only one! The only one. I dream to have her.

She is very special for me. Ouh,she is so gorgeous. That’s why I like her so much. For your information, she has a band. Wow,great.. Alternative/punk rock is her band genre. She acts as the vocals of the band. No wonder she has a good voice. She has 2 sisters. Urm,about 155cm tall. Such an ordinary woman. Most important is what she have in her eyes. Like a hazel nut! Wonderful. Her eyes make her to be more beautiful. And I also have a hazel nut eyes,hehehe. Actually, we same.. =P

Besides that, about food she likes all foods involving lots of cheese because it's usually forbidden due to the her voice. Hahaha, so care about her voice. She also like BBQ so much. I also like BBQ! Ahaks! Music, make up, and fashion are what she get into. Then, she also likes to full fill by making memories with her camera. Yes,actually that is my hobby.. And she always bring along her camera wherever she go because she likes to take a photo for a memory.

She like a music, do writing, make-up, hair, fashion, and theatre. She also likes to spend time at home and the tour bus. Wahh! Someday I’ll make a trip with her,hehe. Her hobbies are totally same likes me. I also enjoy music, trip, and take a photo.

I will care to her like care to the king’s daughter,a princess. I will protect her for no reason. No pretend. I will be the great wall of China to protect her. I will kill for sure if anyone who try to make her suffer! Seriously, I will kill for a real. She is my part of life. She had stole my soul. Her smile cant be challenge with diamond or gold even it most valuable. Oh god, I want to see that beautiful smile every moment.

I don’t want to be her shoulder anymore, i just want a be a part of her body. My life is full of pain when she’s not around me everyday. Without her I cant breath easily. Faith is control by God. And I love her very much~ =)

I LOVE YOU Hayley Williams :D

No comments:

Post a Comment