Me, Myself and I :

Muhammad Imran bin Kamaruddin is my nice name that my parents gave me when i was born. Kamaruddin is my father’s name that my grandfather gave him and the name of my mother is Maziah. I call my father as “ayah” and my mother as “ibu”. My father is a really hardworking man, responsible and understanding. My mother is also very hardworking and she always smile. They told me that they took a long time to think about my name while my mother was carrying me in her stomach. So my father suggest to give Imran as my name.

Imran is the name of prophet Musa’s (a.s) father. Prophet of Musa’s father was a great leader. That is why my father gave me that name because he wants me to be a leader in my family because i’m the first son. I have only one younger sister and four younger brothers. Then, my mother agreed with my father’s suggestion name. I love my parent so much because they gave me full of love and they embrace me with their knowledge from i still young until now because they want me to be a better person.

My birthday is on the 31st July 1991 at Hospital Sultanah Nur Zahirah. That was my first day i have seen the wonderful world and many responsible have come to me and that are responsible for my religion, my family and my studies. I grew up in Setiu,Terengganu and still living there. My village is so peaceful, harmony and stressfree. I love my village.

Listening to music is my hobby. My favourite genre are metalcore, hardcore, punk rock, heavy and black also. My favourite band is Suicide Silence. I like Mitch Lucker’s voice scremo. I like double paddle so much. They play the drums with a very fast tempo using their pads. I also like to hear black likes Cradle of Filth because their music use many instrument.

I like thriller and action packed movies. There are too many to list down here. But i also like comedies movie. Best actor for comedy is Jim Carrey! Love him so much.

Lastly, Muhammad Imran bin Kamaruddin has priciple is i’ll never give up and i’ll never be a loser. I always undefeated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment